Hot, New Job! School-based SLP – Portsmouth, VA
Would you consider a short term school-based SLP contract In a waterfront community? Great opportunity for a Speech-Language Pathologist in the Portsmouth, VA area from April 1 until June 17, 2020. This old Virginia seaport city thrives on its rejuvenation, inviting people from all over the world to call it home.
* Short term contract SLP position from April 1 until the end of the school year
* Speech-language pathologist will work 37.5 hours per week: 7.5 hours per day.
* The caseload will be elementary school K-6
* Just therapy and Medicaid documentation…all testing and IEPs will have been completed
* Easy position with a lot of support!
Qualifications: You will need to hold a Master’s Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for the same). SLP must be able to work independently. No clinical fellows, please.
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.