Hot New Job! School-Based SLP – San Antonio, TX
Call Today at 866-733-4278 or text us at 662-524-9099
PediaStaff is interviewing now for an experienced SLP to start in August for School Year 2020-21 in the San Antonio area.
* You’ll become part of a successful and growing local agency based in San Antonio, owned by an SLP
* Large supportive team of therapy professionals to partner with while working with children in the San Antonio area
* Competitive pay
* Benefits package including healthcare coverage
To qualify for this awesome Speech-Language Pathologist opportunity…you’ll need:
* A Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
* Texas SLP License (or be eligible for one by the start of the School Year)
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.