Hot, New Job! School-Based SLP – Vancouver, WA
Call Today at 866-733-4278 or text us at 662-524-9099
Looking to work in Vancouver with a wonderful school district? We are searching for a WA licensed and ESA-certified (or eligible for both) Speech-Language Pathologist for a contract assignment beginning as soon as possible and running through the end of the school year. You would be joining a fun team of multi-modality therapists, and enjoying an excellent pay rate while doing so!
* Great location in Vancouver, WA
* Speech-Language Pathologist will work with elementary through high school aged students
* Full-time schedule
* Easy commute from Portland – or live in WA where there’s no state income tax
* Speech-Language Pathologist will join a team where the vision is to fully implement the Comprehensive Service Delivery Model
* Super team of Multi-modality therapists. You’ll enjoy working here!
* Excellent pay rates based on experience
Qualifications: You will need to hold appropriate Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders, or Speech-Language Pathology; and a current state license and Washington ESA certificate.
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
– Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
– We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
– You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
– Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.