Hot, New Job! School-Based SLP – Vancouver, WA
Looking for a position in the Vancouver area to finish out the 2018-2019 school year? We are searching for a WA licensed and ESA-certified Speech-Language Pathologist for a position starting the beginning of February and running through the middle of June. You would be joining a fun team of multi-modality therapist, and enjoying an excellent pay rate while doing so!
* You will work in a middle school with a caseload of around 50
* Great location in Vancouver, WA
* Full-time schedule
* Easy commute from Portland – or live in WA where there’s no state income tax
* Excellent pay rates based on experience
Qualifications: You will need to hold appropriate Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders, or Speech-Language Pathology; and a current state license and Washington ESA certificate.
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
– Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
– We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
– You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
– Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.