Hot, New Job: School-Based Social Worker – Chicago, IL
Would you like to work full or part time as a school Social Worker for the remainder of the current school year? This charter school is needing someone as soon as possible to work with their K-8th grade students near Calumet Heights, IL
* You can work part time (3 days per week) or full time
* Your school work hours will be 7:15-4:00
* The caseload you will be working with is K-8th grade
* We are looking for someone to start right away
* You will be conducting screenings and assessments
* You may be asked to do individual and group counseling
* We are looking for someone who demonstrates initiative and creativily
* You need to be organized and able to multi tasks
Qualifications: You will need to have: At least 2 years of school social worker experience in an urban setting, a valid State Certification ( PEL or Type 73), and a Master’s Degree in Social Work
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.