Hot, New Job! School-Based Social Worker – Chicago Heights, IL
Are you a school Social Worker who is searching for a position working with the littlest children? We are looking for a licensed school Social Worker to work to provide educational and family-centered services for children from birth through 5th grade in our school located near Chicago Heights, Illinois! Apply today!
* You will work with our Family Enrichment Program for infants and toddlers, and Pre-K for 3 and 4-year-olds
* You will work from 8:00 a.m.-3:30 p.m. daily with a 30-minute unpaid lunch
* You will also be developing literacy, academics, and independent living skills for students with intellectual and developmental disabilities
* You will work with Assistive technology and individual iPads to support instruction
* You will work with collaborative groups and processes in a student-centered environment
Qualifications: You will need to have a Master’s in Social Work and an Illinois PEL or School Social Worker endorsement
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.