Hot, New Job! School-Based Social Worker – Chicago, IL
Are you a licensed School Social Worker who is looking for a wonderful opportunity to work either part-time (3 days per week) or full time for the current school year? A great charter school with a K-8th population is in need of a licensed School Social Worker right away! This is a great environment to work in with a great staff!
* You will work either 3 days per week or preferably full time
* You will work with K-8th grade students
* You will be working remotely for the first quarter
* You will perform normal Social Work duties
Qualifications: You will need to have your Master’s Degree in Social Work and a Type 73 with School Social Work endorsement
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.