Hot, New Job: School-Based Social Worker – Plainfield, IL
A full-time School Social Worker is NEEDED ASAP for a new full-time position in a great elementary school (K-5) setting! We have an immediate opening for a full-time licensed Social Worker in a school located just west of Romeoville, IL. This position will begin as soon as possible and last until the end of the current school year. Apply for this School Social Worker position today!
* You will need to begin working as soon as possible and work through May 30, 2019
* Your hours will be from 9:00-3:45
* You will work with a multi-needs program
* You will be working with a K-5th-grade population
* You may have some students with cognitive needs
* You will need to be capable of leading IEP meetings and managing a caseload
* You will use multiple service delivery models and technology
Qualifications: You will need to have a Master’s Degree in Social Work with the IL Professional Educator License registered in Will County with a Type 10 or 73 School Social Worker endorsement
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.