Hot, New Job! School Nurse – Detroit, MI
Are you interested in a great school nurse opportunity near Detroit? We have the perfect position north of Detroit, near Farmington Hills, for a School Nurse. You will ride the bus to and from school with a medically fragile child.
* You will work with a medically fragile child who is nonverbal and in a wheelchair. The child is 14 and on a trach and vent.
* You will sit on the bus with the student to be there for any needs that may arise
* Hours are 7:00 a.m. to 9:15 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
* School Nurse will report to the Director of Special Education
* Bus driver and bus monitor will load the student and unload the student
* Great opportunity for the full school year
We need you to have trach and vent experience and experience working with children.
Qualifications: You will hold an appropriate degree in nursing and certified to work in Michigan
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.