Hot, New Job! School Nurse – Dixmoor, IL
Are you looking for a great school year position as a School Nurse? We have an opening near Posen, IL in a middle school. We start soon, so apply today if you are interested in being our School Nurse!
* You will begin the week of August 24th and work until the school year ends
* You will work with an all middle school population
* You will begin working remotely for the first semester
* You will be monitoring immunizations, managing communicable diseases, and assessing the school environment
* You may provide health-related education to students and staff in both individual and group settings
* You will overseeing vision, hearing, body mass index, and mental health screening procedures
* You will provide health advice to school educational teams, such as the Committee on Special Education and the Individualized Educational Plan (IEP) team
Qualifications: You need to be an RN with school experience or a CSN preferred. You will need to have a valid State of Illinois Professional Regulation RN License (SCHOOL NURSE ENDORSEMENT PREFERRED)
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.