Hot, New Job: School Nurse – LPN
Looking for a nurse position with easier hours? We have a fabulous new job opportunity for a School Nurse to work with a great school district in the Seattle area. This opportunity would be a 5-day per week commitment working 7-8 hour days. This is a 1:1 position, and we need someone who is willing to ride the bus. Experience with trach or vent a plus.
* We have a great 1:1 LPN position working with a student with a seizure disorder
* Wonderful location within 15 minutes driving distance of Seattle
* Full-time hours with benefits
You would need to be an LPN with some experience working with school-aged children.
Qualifications: Valid Washington State LPN License, Washington State Driver’s license and State/FBI background clearance required. Current First Aid/CPR certification.
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.