Hot, New Job! School Nurse – LPN – Chicago, IL
Hot new opening! We have a fabulous new job opportunity for a School Nurse to work with a great school district in the Chicago area. This opportunity would be a 4-day per week commitment working 7-8 hour days. This is a 1:1 position, and we need someone who is willing to ride the bus. Experience with a diabetic and seizures a plus.
* We have a great 1:1 LPN School nurse position working with a student with diabetes and other health needs Both students have autism.
* The position can be filled by one LPN or shared by two LPN’s
* The start date is mid-January (returning from the holiday and remote learning) and would end at the end of this school year.
* The child with diabetes needs a nurse all day.
* Each student attends school two days per week, opposite days.
* Nurse to arrive at the bus pick up point, ride the bus with the student, stay at school all day, then accompany the student on the bus ride home.
* LPN will work 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday
You would need to be an LPN with some experience working with school-aged children.
Qualifications: Valid Illinois state LPN License, Illinois State Driver’s license and State/FBI background clearance required. Current First Aid/CPR certification.
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.