Hot, New Job! School Nurse / LPN – Everett, WA
Looking for a great pediatric 1:1 nursing position? We have a wonderful opportunity for a school nurse/LPN to work a full-time position north of Everett for the 2019-2020 school year, with a possibility to extend for next year as well.
* You will work 1:1 with two medically fragile students and will ride the bus with the students
* School nurse will provide airway management including frequent oral suctioning and occasional unstable airway requiring deep suctioning
* Position requires tube feedings via mickey-button G-tube and a water bolus during their school day
* LPN will work 7.5 to 8 hours per day
* You will report to the Director of Special Education, as do other school nurses within the district
Experience working with more medically fragile children preferred.
Qualifications: You will need to hold a Washington state nursing license
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.