Hot, New Job: School Nurse – Medinah, IL
We are in need of an RN or an LPN to work with one student in an elementary school near Medinah, Illinois for the remainder of the current school year. If you are interested in assisting one student with medical needs on a part-time basis, this position might be right for you.
* The hours you will need to work are 8:00-12:00 daily
* This position begins as soon as possible and will run through June 6, 2018
* You will need to assist a preschool student with medical needs for the time they are in school (half day)
Qualifications: You will need to be s Registered Nurse with CPR Certification or Licensed Practical
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.