Hot New Job! School Nurse – Monterey, CA
Call Today at 866-733-4278 or text us at 662-524-9099
For 14 years, our trusted clients have looked to PediaStaff to help them serve special needs children. When schools reopen, whether for summer school, or the start of the 2020-21 school year, they will rely on us more than ever to get services kick-started.
We are looking for registered nurses who want to make public school nursing their career and Central California is calling you!
Central California is home to beautiful destinations such as Carmel-By-the-Sea, the Monterey Zoo, and flourishing vineyards.
* RN will provide case management for children of varying diagnoses
* Registered Nurse position is full time, 7.5 hour days, 5 days per week
* Reliable transportation is a must as travel is a part of this position
* Work with a cohesive team of nurses in partnership with families and other caregivers.
* Time off over holidays and Medical Benefits are a part of this offering.
Apply now and our California, PediaStaff Representative will contact you.
Qualifications: Must hold BRN Degree; California Public Health Nursing Certificate and CTC Credential or preliminary
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.