Hot, New Job! School Nurse (RN) – Mt. Prospect, IL
Are you a Registered Nurse with an Illinois license that is looking to work part-time in a school setting? We have a part-time opportunity for a Registered Nurse to work in a school beginning immediately for the remainder of the SY 2020-2021. Apply today!
* You will begin work as soon as possible for the remainder of the school year!
* You will work in one building from 8 am-1:30 pm M-F
* You will manage student health screenings and develop health care plans for students
* You will provide illness care, first-aid care, and basic emergency care to students according to the policies and procedures of the school district
* You will monitor students during periods of short-term rest and recovery
Qualifications: You will need to have a Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing and a current Illinois Registered Nurse License
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!