Hot, New Job! School Nurse – Salem, OR
Call Today at 866-733-4278 or text us at 662-524-9099
We are searching for a School Nurse in the Salem, OR area for a contract assignment beginning in October and ending in mid-June 2018.
Duties and responsibilities include:
* Work as a team member by collaborating with Health Services Team on prioritization, caseload management of students with health needs, health-related trainings for school personnel, and health screenings.
* Facilitate communication between the medical community and the school setting regarding students with health needs.
* Provide health-related information as an educational team member.
* Perform evidence-based nursing care, including assessments, development/implementation of health plans, provision of direct and indirect student care, making referrals for ill and injured students, and conducting health screenings.
* Collaborate with other agencies to respond to outbreaks of communicable disease.
* Provide thorough and knowledgeable telephone triage on health-related information and intervention recommendations.
* Provide nursing care per criteria in the Nurse Practice Act, including delegation.
* Maintain nursing documentation and data collection.
Qualifications: Must have a current license in the State of Oregon as a Registered Nurse, a current Oregon driver’s license and the ability to provide reliable transportation for own use. CPR/AED for health care provider certification is required. Must demonstrate the ability to lift 50 pounds unassisted.
PediaStaff, Inc. offers flexible staffing solutions for pediatric and educational based settings. Our expertise is backed by excellent hourly rates and per diem offered based upon IRS eligibility. Additional benefits for full-time contractors include: nationally recognized medical insurance, 401K with matching employer contributions, generous relocation and continuing education assistance, optional summer pay program, and reimbursement for state licensure and/or teacher certifications.
PediaStaff, Inc. provides 24/7-telephone support during your contract assignment – you are not alone when you are on assignment with us. In addition, we provide Clinical Resource Therapists to assist our therapists in managing their caseloads effectively. Our Clinical Resource Therapists are experienced clinicians who have excelled within their profession and are able to help you succeed. Respond now and learn how YOU can join our team! Your privacy and confidentiality are always assured, and new graduates are encouraged to apply.
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.