Hot, New Job! School Psychologist 2019-2020 SY – Bremerton, WA
Ready to secure a School Psychologist position in the Pacific Northwest and enjoy your summer without the stress of the job search? You will be working in the Kitsap Peninsula directly across Puget Sound from Seattle, which is a great distance for some fun weekend trips! The Kitsap Peninsula is a beautiful area and has a lot to offer in terms of outdoor activity. PediaStaff needs a great School Psychologist to work full-time hours, and we can interview now! The School Psychologist would work with elementary-aged students to high-school aged students.
* Great location in a stunning area of Washington
* Quick interview process!
* We offer excellent pay rates based on your experience and the location
* High income now, and convert to a District employee in a future year
* Find the RIGHT job now — we know you can find “a job” 🙂
* New graduates are welcome!
Qualifications: We are looking for someone who holds at least a Master’s or Specialty Degree in School Psychology and is eligible for certification in Washington. We need you to have ESA certification.
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.