Hot, New Job! School Psychologist – 2020/21 SY – Wasilla, AK
Call Today at 866-733-4278 or text us at 662-524-9099
PediaStaff is interviewing now for school-based therapy jobs for 2020-2021 school year. For 14 years, our trusted clients have looked to PediaStaff to help them serve special needs children. When schools reopen, whether for summer school, or the start of the 2020-21 school year, they will rely on us more than ever to get services kick-started.
With that in mind, please consider the following opening we are currently looking to fill with a quality therapist like you:
Are you a School Psychologist seeking an experience of a lifetime? Do you enjoy the outdoors, winter sports, a small town community, and an active lifestyle? We are hiring School Psychologists now for Alaska school districts! Take your pick on location as we need several School Psychologists to work full time for the 2020-21 school year in the vicinity of Anchorage, AK and beyond.
Preferred Qualifications include:
* Experience working collaboratively to support the Individual Education Plan (IEP) needs of special education student(s) in a public school setting
* Experience or evidence of the ability to perform the following:
– Conduct functional behavior assessments.
– Conduct threat and self-injurious behavior assessments and participates as a member of school-based crisis response teams.
– Read, analyze, and interpret professional periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
– Use technology to efficiently manage work tasks including record keeping, report writing, communication and research.
– Effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of administrators, students, teachers, and the general public
*Response to Instruction (RTI)
*Intervention framework and practices
* You’ll evaluate students by gathering information and determining educational needs
* You’ll administer, score, and interpret a variety of individual psychological tests
* You will serve as an effective liaison between school and community by making referrals to outside agencies where appropriate
* You’ll have the opportunity to participate in and provide in-service trainings
* You’ll actively participate in administrative meetings arranged by the department
There are many facets of school psychology and the above requirements are intended to give you an overview of the breadth and depth of the position. We’re here to talk with you in more detail about these opportunities to find your best fit!
Pay is based on your experience. Generous relocation allowance and per diem available for travelers.
Qualifications – Must have completed all requirements for at least a Master’s or Specialty Degree specifically in School Psychology. NCSP preferred, must qualify for Alaska certification, Type C.
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.