Hot, New Job! School Psychologist – Arlington Heights, IL
Are you ready to go to work as a Licensed School Psychologist this fall in a great school district located near Arlington Heights, IL? We have an opening for a licensed school psychologist beginning this August and going through the upcoming school year! This is a full-time position!
* You will be working Monday-Friday from 8:15-3:45 with 30-minute unpaid lunch
* You will be working in one school with KI-5th graders
* You will be starting this August and work throughout the 2020-2021 school year
* You will have a caseload of approximately 20-30 evaluations and reevaluations per year
* You will have 10-15 504 plans to manage
Qualifications: You will need to have your Master’s Degree in Psychology and a Type 73 or PEL with School Psychology endorsement.
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.