Hot, New Job! School Psychologist – Brookfield, IL
Are you a Licensed School Psychologist looking for a great job for this upcoming school year? If so, we need you to apply today! We are seeking a licensed school psychologist to work in a K-6th school for the 2020-2021 SY in the vicinity of Brookfield, IL.
* You will begin working on August 24th and work until the end of the SY 20-21
* You will work with children in K-6th grades
* You will work full-time Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m.- 3:30 p.m.
* If you are bilingual in Spanish, that is preferred but not required
* You will develop and assist in the implementation of intervention strategies
* You will monitor intervention progress and maintain contact with all involved if strategies need modifying
* You will be required to meet with the multi-disciplinary team to discuss assessment results and develop educational plan strategies
Qualifications: You will need to have your Master’s Degree in psychology and a Type 73 or PEL with school psychology endorsement (or be eligible for same)
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.