Hot, New Job! School Psychologist – Buckley, WA
Call Today at 866-733-4278 or text us at 662-524-9099
PediaStaff is interviewing now for school-based therapy jobs for 2020-2021 school year
For 14 years, our trusted clients have looked to PediaStaff to help them serve special needs children. When schools reopen, whether for summer school, or the start of the 2020-21 school year, they will rely on us more than ever to get services kick-started.
With that in mind, please consider the following opening we are currently looking to fill with a quality therapist like you.
Looking to work in a smaller town that is still close to Tacoma and Seattle? We need a wonderful School Psychologist (or two – bring a friend!) for the 2020-2021 school year to work in the Buckley area! The School Psychologist would be working at a couple of school sites and be joining a great team environment. We have a full-time opportunity for 37.5 hours a week.
– Full-time and part-time positions are available
– Great location, about 35 minutes from Tacoma and under an hour from Seattle
– We have an opportunity available with elementary-aged students, as well as middle-school-aged students
– School Psychologist will work with children with a broad range of diagnoses
– This position is for the 2020-2021 school year – secure a position now and enjoy your summer!
– School day is 7.5 hours
Qualifications: You will need to hold appropriate Degree in School Psychology and a Washington ESA certificate.
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
– Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
– We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
– You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
– Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.