Hot, New Job: School Psychologist – Everett, WA
How would you like to work in a city surrounded by water and mountains in the beautiful Pacific Northwest? We have a need for a wonderful School Psychologist north of Everett for the 2018-2019 school year and would love to talk with you! Opportunities are available to work with children from age 3 to 21, depending on the Psychologist’s comfort level. We can consider new graduate candidates who have strong school fieldwork experience. This is an amazing location with Puget Sound to the west, the mountains to the east, the city of Seattle to the South and Canada to the North!
* Location is north of Everett about 40 minutes north of Seattle
* Caseload would be students from K-12
* Come join a wonderful team environment
* Beautiful small town close to all of the outdoor recreation that Washington is known for and perfect location for weekend trips to Seattle.
* Great hourly pay rates based on your experience, plus benefits
Qualifications: We are looking for someone who holds at least a Master’s or Specialty Degree in School Psychology and is eligible for certification in Washington. We need you to have ESA certification.
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.