Hot, New Job! School Psychologist – Kinzers, PA
A licensed School Psychologist is needed in the Kinzers, PA area to work with a great team in an awesome school district. This is a contract position from end of October 2022 until February 2023.
* You will work full-time M-F 8:15-3:45 (Elementary) and 7:15-2:45 (Secondary)
* School Psychologist will be responsible for completing evaluations, reports, and IEP meeting attendance for students of all ages district-wide
* Very minimal travel, only responsible for two buildings within district
Qualifications: You will need to have your Master’s Degree in Psychology and fully credentialed by the state of Pennsylvania.
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.