Hot, New Job! School Psychologist – Lisle, IL
Call Today at 866-733-4278 or text us at 662-524-9099
Are you a licensed school psychologist that is looking for a great full-time opportunity for this fall working with an Early Childhood. Kindergarten up to 2nd-grade population? We have a great opening that we are looking to fill with a dedicated, licensed school psychologist wanting to work in the vicinity of Lisle, IL.
* You will begin working this fall and work through this upcoming SY 2020-2021
* You will need to have experience working with the Early Childhood to 2nd-grade population
* You will be doing evaluations and play-based assessments with other duties
* You will do some problem solving and provide direct service minutes when needed
* You will work full-time Monday through Friday
Qualifications: You will need to have your Master’s Degree in Psychology with a PEL or Type 73 with the school psychology endorsement an experience with the Early Childhood population.
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.