Hot, New Job – School Psychologist – Middle School – Joliet, IL
Do you enjoy working with middle-schoolers? PediaStaff is hiring a School Psychologist for an immediate opening in Joliet.
* You’ll cover grades 6-8 at one school
* This is a full-time position 7.5 hours a day Monday – Friday
* Start ASAP and work through the end of SY 18/19
* As the School Psychologist you’ll conduct, coordinate, and facilitate domains, eligibility’s, and problem-solving meetings
* The MTSS model is used
* Someone else will lead IEP meetings, so you’ll only need to attend
* This is an interesting and challenging position for a School Psychologist who wants to use more of their skillset
Qualifications: A Master’s degree in School Psychology and Illinois certification (Type 73, PEL) is required.
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff.
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.