Hot, New Job: School Nurse – Monroe, WA
Are you looking for a School Nurse opportunity where you can work 1 to 1 with a student? We need a fabulous School Nurse (LPN) to contract 5 days per week for 7 hour days Monday through Thursday and 6 hour days on Fridays. This is for the remainder of school year 2017-2018.
* You will need to have experience working with children
* This is a 1:1 position working with a high school student
* This is a full-time position for 7 hours per day
* We offer excellent hourly rates based on your experience
Qualifications – You will need to hold a Washington state nursing license. ESA certification not required.
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.