Hot, New Job – School Psychologist, New Lenox, IL
Are you looking for a Full-time School Psychologist position for the upcoming school year 2018-19? We need a dedicated School Psychologist to work in a great school district in the vicinity of New Lenox, IL with primary and middle school students. If you are ready to find a wonderful position as a School Psychologist for the fall, then, apply now. Interviews will begin soon!
* You will be working in two schools with an equal split between a primary school ( grades 1-3) and an intermediate school (grades 4-6)
* You would have a flexible schedule for the entire school year 2018-19 with school hours being varied between the two schools and work approximately 32 total hours per week
* Your responsibilities would include completing the testing for any initial case studies or re-evaluations
* As the full-time Psychologist, participation in our RTI meetings and helping to determine when to move to a case study evaluation will be among your duties
* If you are a new School Psychologist graduate, you are welcome to apply
Qualifications: Must have a Master’s in School Psychology with a current state license (or be eligible for same) with a psychology endorsement.
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.