Hot, New Job! School Psychologist – Plano, IL
If you are a Licensed School Psychologist who is interested in working with an elementary population, this position may be for you! We need a licensed School Psychologist to work in a great school located in the vicinity of Plano, IL. This is a part-time position for the SY 2020-2021.
* You will begin working on August 24, 2020, and work until May 21, 2021
* You will work across three elementary schools
* You will work with students from PreK-6th grade
* You will work a minimum of 3 days per week
PediaStaff is interviewing now for school-based therapy jobs for the 2020-2021 school year. For 14 years, our trusted clients have looked to PediaStaff to help them serve special needs children. When schools reopen, whether for summer school, or the start of the 2020-21 school year, they will rely on us more than ever to get services kick-started. With that in mind, please consider the following opening we are currently looking to fill with a quality therapist like you.
Qualifications: You will need to have your Master’s Degree in Psychology and a Type 73 or PEL with the school psychology endorsement
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.