Hot, New Job! School Psychologist – Winnetka, IL
Call Today at 866-733-4278 or text us at 662-524-9099
Are you a Licensed School Psychologist who would be open to working in the vicinity of Winnetka, IL, for the upcoming school year 2020-2021? If so, this may be the job for you! We need a licensed School Psychologist to begin as soon as possible and work in a middle school on a full time or part-time basis. Apply today!
* You will begin in mid-August and work through the 2020-2021 school year
* You will work daily from 8:30-3:30 p.m.
* You will work with a 7th and 8th-grade population
* You will conduct normal school psychology evaluations and re-evaluations among other duties
Qualifications: You will need to have a Master’s Degree in Psychology and a PEL or Type 73 with the School Psychology Endorsement
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.