Hot, New Job! School Social Worker K-5 – Joliet, IL
Do you enjoy working with K-5 students? PediaStaff is hiring a School Social Worker for an immediate opening near southeastern Joliet.
* K-5 including general education kids with IEPs and an Emotionally Disabled program
* Kids in the behavior and emotionally disabled program aren’t physically abusive, only verbally
* School Social Worker will provide Tier 1 and Tier 2 support to classroom teachers
* You’ll help 5th graders prepare for middle school
Qualifications: A Master’s degree in Social Work and appropriate IL certifications (Type 73, PEL) required. Prefer experience with older elementary kids or middle school, and with emotionally disturbed kids.
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff.
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.