Hot, New Job! School Speech-Language Pathologist – CFY – Everett, WA
How would you like to work in a city surrounded by water and mountains in the beautiful Pacific Northwest? We have a need for a wonderful Speech-Language Pathologist near Everett for the remainder of the 2019-2020 school year and would love to talk with you! This is an elementary-school position at two school sites in close proximity to one another. We can consider new graduate candidates who have strong school fieldwork experience. This is an amazing location with Puget Sound to the west, the mountains to the east, the city of Seattle to the South and Canada to the North!
* Location is near Everett, near Seattle
* Caseload would likely be elementary
* Come join a wonderful team environment
* Speech-Language Pathologist will work 4 days per week, 7.5 hours per day
* Beautiful small town close to all of the outdoor recreation that Washington is known for and perfect location for weekend trips to Seattle.
* Great hourly pay rates based on your experience, plus benefits
Qualifications: We are looking for someone who holds an appropriate degree in Speech-Language Pathology, as well as a Washington state license. We need you to have ESA certification.
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.