Hot, New Job! School Speech-Language Pathologist – York, PA
PediaStaff is hiring an experienced Speech-Language Pathologist full-time for a school-based contract in York County, PA. This starts ASAP and runs through the end of the school year.
* K-8 elementary and middle school kids
* 40 Kids on your caseload – very manageable!
* Full-time hours 8:00-4:00 M-F
* Speech-Language Pathologist will work on-site, some teletherapy may be needed but it’s an on-site job
* Excellent hourly rate plus benefits
Qualifications: You’ll need a degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, CCC is required along with a current Pennsylvania Certification: SE Speech and Language Impaired PK – 12 or Specialist – School Speech and Language Pathologist PK – 12.
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.