Hot, New Job! Short-Term Multilingual Special Education Teacher – Berwyn, IL
We are seeking a Multilingual Special Education teacher looking to cover a short one-month FMLA leave. We’d love to speak with you about this opportunity! We are looking to staff this Elementary school with a great Multilingual Special Education Teacher. Previous experience preferred. The location is in the vicinity of Berwyn, IL.
* Multilingual Special Education Teacher Please apply if interested!
* Full-time, M-F: 730-3 pm, November 28th – December 21!
* Great school with TA’s in the classroom
* 7 student caseload
Qualifications: You will need to be eligible to work as a Special Education Teacher in the state of IL and a current state license (or be eligible for same) including PEL. LBS-1 certification preferred.
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.