Hot, New Job! Short-Term Pediatric OT – Soldotna, AK
If you’ve dreamed of living in AK then here’s a perfect opportunity to enjoy the last frontier! A pediatric Occupational Therapist is invited to join a multidisciplinary team on a contract-hire basis at a pediatric outpatient clinic on the Kenai Peninsula. Position begins in January 15, 2024!
* The clinic is open Monday-Thursday 8AM – 5PM.
* The caseload is birth-13 and they see a variety of diagnoses including PDD, Autism, FAS, ADHD, ADD, CP and several syndromes, birth defects and injuries.
* You’ll be working with a team of professionals in a state of the art facility offering a wide variety of treatment tools and a gym to improve daily living skills, sensory issues, fine motor skills, etc.
* New grads welcome to apply, mentorship is available.
* A passion for pediatrics is a must!
* Minimum 6-month commitment requested
Qualifications: Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Occupational Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff, Inc. offers flexible staffing solutions for pediatric and educational based settings. Our expertise is backed by excellent hourly rates and per diem offered based upon IRS eligibility. Additional benefits for full-time contractors include: nationally recognized medical insurance, 401K with matching employer contributions, generous relocation and continuing education assistance, optional summer pay program, and reimbursement for state licensure and/or teacher certifications.
PediaStaff, Inc. provides 24/7-telephone support during your contract assignment – you are not alone when you are on assignment with us. In addition, we provide Clinical Resource Therapists to assist our therapists in managing their caseloads effectively. Our Clinical Resource Therapists are experienced clinicians who have excelled within their profession and are able to help you succeed. Respond now and learn how YOU can join our team! Your privacy and confidentiality are always assured, and new graduates are encouraged to apply.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.