Hot, New Job! Special Education Resource Teacher – Arlington Heights, IL
We are hiring for LD/BD Special Education Resource Teacher for a great middle school district near Mt Prospect, IL!
* LD/BD Special Education Resource Teacher to work with the 6th grade.
* Caseload is 13 students and their IEP’s
* Start is after Thanksgiving holiday and work till the end of the school year.
* Common Disability (ED, BD, LD, OHI)
* Co-teaching ELA, math, resource class, and home base.
* Responsible to teach the class and zoom concurrently throughout the day.
* You need to know or have an awareness of Schoology, Zoom, PowerSchool, Fastbridge along with the different curriculums taught in regular education (Big Ideas Math, Lucy Calkins,…) and special education (Direct Instruction-Read 180, supplemental materials…).
* You need to have open communication with the parents.
* You are responsible for planning and facilitating daily assignments and grades, weekly goal documentation, and quarterly IEP updates along with quarterly academic grades, coordinating annual reviews and reevaluation as they are due, and all of the special education paperwork.
Qualifications: You will need to hold a Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Special Education and be LBS1 certified in Illinois
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.