Hot, New Job! Special Education Teacher – Boulder, CO
Call Today at 866-733-4278 or text us at 662-524-9099
Are you wanting to work in a gorgeous Colorado? PediaStaff needs a great Special Education Teacher to work with a district in the beautiful Boulder area, and we can interview now! We are looking for a wonderful candidate, who is passionate about working with children and has experience as a Special Education Teacher.
– Fabulous location in beautiful Boulder, CO
– Minutes away from the outdoor recreation Colorado is famous for
– Great elementary resource room opportunity
– This position is for the remainder of the 2019-2020 school year
– Special Education Teacher will work 7.5 hours per day
Special Education teacher experience is needed.
Qualifications: Colorado teaching certification is needed. We need someone who has experience working as a Special Education Teacher
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.