Hot, New Job! Special Education Teacher – Buckeye, AZ
Call Today at 866-733-4278 or text us at 662-524-9099
Are you interested in a field where you can work with children with special needs and make a difference in their lives?
PediaStaff is now hiring 3 Special Education Teachers for private special education day schools in the Buckeye, AZ area. Full- time positions are available. The Special Education Teachers will work at either a high school for the 2019-2020 school year. There are 2 positions available for high functioning autism and 1 position available for low functioning autism. The extended school year to be determined.
* The Special Education Teacher will be working with kids with significant emotional disabilities and behaviors
* This is a full salaried position with 40 hours – full benefits – 10 months per school year
* 1.5 weeks of training will be provided
* The Special Education Teacher will develop and implement student Individual Education Plans
* Implement instructional activities
* Provide a positive environment
* Valid Arizona Special Education Certification(Cross Categorical or Mild/Moderate) or ability to get a Teaching Intern Certification
* Valid Arizona DPS Fingerprint Card with IVP status( or ability to get one)
* Bachelor’s degree required
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.