Hot, New Job! Special Education Teacher – Colorado Springs, CO
Want to live in the city ranked by U.S. News & World Report as the most desirable place to live? Colorado Springs offers Colorado adventure and small-town charm. We need a phenomenal full-time Special Education Teacher (like you!) for the 2019-2020 school year. This opportunity is 37.5 hours per week.
* You will work with a school with grades K through 8th population
* We need someone who is organized, patient and understanding of children with special needs
* You will help develop IEPs, review with parents, and ensure appropriate accommodations for kids are provided when necessary
Qualifications: You will need to have an appropriate degree in teaching and be certified to work in Colorado.
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.