Hot, New Job! SpEd Teacher – Chicago, IL
Are you looking for a great LBS1-Special Education teaching position in the Chicago area? We have a full-time opening for a dedicated Special Education teacher that is LBS1 certified and wants to work in a great school district. Apply today!
Special Education Teacher position details:
* Full-time Hours: 7.5 hour day, including 30 min break. 35 hours paid weekly.
* You will begin work as soon as possible and work throughout the remaining school year and possibly beyond
* Kindergarten – age 21 years old with EDBD
* Caseload – up to 10 students at any time
* Staff training provided
* We utilize Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) and it’s a great opportunity for individuals to learn more and increase their skill sets.
* You will implement student’s IEP’s and discuss progress with parents and administrators
Qualifications: You will need to have a Bachelor’s Degree in Special Education and have LBS1 certification
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.