Hot, New Job! SpEd Teacher – SY20-21 – River Grove, IL
SY2020-21 ~ LBS1 Special Education teacher opening for a 6th-grade classroom in a wonderful district near Chicago, IL. We need someone to begin on August 12th for the upcoming school year! Apply today!
* You will work in a district with a 6th-grade population
* You will work with ED and LD students
* You will work as both an inclusion teacher in the general education setting and you will service IEP students in a small group setting.
Qualifications: You will need to have a Master’s Degree and a current state license (or be eligible for same) along with the proper certification.
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.