Hot, New Job! Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing – Marlin, PA
PediaStaff is hiring a Teacher of the Hearing Impaired for a leave coverage in a DHH program. You’ll start in March, the assignment runs through the end of the school year and possibly some ESY.
* Full-time hours
* March to June and possibly some summer school
* Schuylkill County, Pennsylvania
* Some students sign, others use spoken language
* This is a new position and more details are to come – apply now and let’s talk about it.
Qualifications: Teacher of the Hearing Impaired will need a Pennsylvania PK-12 Hearing Impaired Certification and ASL skills
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.