Hot, New Job! Teacher of the Blind and Visually Impaired – Renton, WA
Are you a Teacher of the Blind and Visually Impaired looking for a new position? We need a teacher to work approximately 32 hours/week in a school in the Renton area for a district that really cares about their educators. Would you like to work with an excellent team of professionals? Then, apply today!
* Your hours will be 7:30-3:30 with a 30-minute unpaid lunch
* You will be providing direct and indirect vision impairment services to students
* You will be teaching Braille reading and writing
* You will be evaluating students, and developing and carrying out IEP programs
* You will work throughout the district with different student ages
Qualifications: You will need to be certified to work in Washington State
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.