Hot, New Jobs! Two Sign Language Interpreters – St. Charles, IL
Call Today at 866-733-4278 or text us at 662-524-9099
We are in search of two Educational Sign Language Interpreters. Are you an Educational Sign Language Interpreter looking to work full time in a great school district this SY 2020-21? Apply now if you are an Educational Sign Language Interpreter!
For 14 years, our trusted clients have looked to PediaStaff to help them serve special needs children. When schools reopen for the start of the 2020-21 school year, they will rely on us more than ever to get services kick-started. With that in mind, please consider this opening that we are looking to fill with a quality therapist like you.
– The hours per day that you would be required to work are 6.5 per day.
– Facilitation of communication within all educational environments
– Participation in team meetings, and
– Collaboration with the education team
Qualifications: Must have scored at least a 3.0 on the EIPA and have received ISBE approval.
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.