NEW! Issue Number 19: Teaching & Therapy Resources for Homebound Families
Welcome to Issue number 19 of our special e-letter, “Teaching & Therapy Resources for Homebound Families” (Did you miss our previous issues?| Read them HERE)
Each week, this e-mailer features new resources, articles about this bizarre time we are living in, and great ideas for therapy and learning perfect for families still spending most of their time at home.
Please feel free to forward this resource to other parents, therapists and educators that you think could use a little bit of inspiration during these uncertain times.
Here are this week’s featured boards and pins for you!
- July is National Cleft & Craniofacial Awareness and Prevention Month.
- Simon Says Fitness Game
- High Wire! Socially Distanced Game for the Classroom
- Socially Distant Kindness Activities
- Wash Your Hands With Peppa Pig
- My Hero is You: Storybook for Children on COVID-19
- Four Early Intervention Teletherapy Activities
- Not Just Face Masks & Hand Sanitizer, But Counseling and Care
- The Pandemic’s Impact on Special Education Evaluations and SLD Identification
Did you get this link from a a friend, educator or therapist? Sign up for your own copy HERE!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.