NEW! Issue Number 22: Teaching & Therapy Resources for Homebound Families
Welcome to Issue number 22 of our special e-letter, “Teaching & Therapy Resources for Homebound Families” (Did you miss our previous issues?| Read them HERE)
Each week, this e-mailer features new resources, articles about this bizarre time we are living in, and great ideas for therapy and learning perfect for families still spending most of their time at home.
Please feel free to forward this resource to other parents, therapists and educators that you think could use a little bit of inspiration during these uncertain times.
Here are this week’s featured boards and pins for you!
- Making an Impression – Fall Fun with Playdough
- Seasonal Activity of the Week: Apple Tree Game with Sight Words
- Fine Motor Apple Activity
- Using Trinkets and Water Beads to Target Articulation
- Autism Corner: The Man Behind the PBS Kids Character on the Spectrum
- Child Disability Can Reduce Educational Outcomes for Older Siblings
- What the Coronavirus Means for IEPs This Year
- Rubber Band Rescue! A Fine Motor Game for Teletherapy and Home Learning
- Riding the Bus Will Be Different – A Social Story
Did you get this link from a a friend, educator or therapist? Sign up for your own copy HERE!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.