NEW! Issue Number 26: Teaching & Therapy Resources for Families at Home
Welcome to Issue number 26 of our special e-letter, “Teaching & Therapy Resources for Homebound Families” (Did you miss our previous issues?| Read them HERE)
Each week, this e-mailer features new resources, articles about this bizarre time we are living in, and great ideas for therapy and learning perfect for families still spending most of their time at home.
Please feel free to forward this resource to other parents, therapists and educators that you think could use a little bit of inspiration during these uncertain times.
Here are this week’s featured boards and pins for you!
- Hopes Fade For Coronavirus Relief For People With Disabilities
- Fewer Kids May Be Carrying Coronavirus Without Symptoms Than Previously Believed
- Target, Disney Expand Costume Options For Those With Special Needs
- 10 Alerting Activities for the Classroom or Home
- Articulation Chants for Speech Therapy
- 50 Low-Prep Teletherapy Activities for Kids
- Fall Games & Toys 2020
- Free Social Stories About Personal Space
- Halloween Signs/Cards for Children with Expressive Language Needs
- Fall Leaf Sensory Bottle for Preschool
- Do Masks Impede Children’s Development?
- “How Big is the Feeling” Chart
- Six Children’s Books on Diversity and Acceptance of Self and Others
- Halloween Inspired Gross Motor Games
Did you get this link from a a friend, educator or therapist? Sign up for your own copy HERE!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.