NEW! Issue Number 28: Teaching & Therapy Resources for Families at Home
Welcome to Issue number 28 of our special e-letter, “Teaching & Therapy Resources for Homebound Families” (Did you miss our previous issues?| Read them HERE)
Each week, this e-mailer features new resources, articles about this bizarre time we are living in, and great ideas for therapy and learning perfect for families still spending most of their time at home.
Please feel free to forward this resource to other parents, therapists and educators that you think could use a little bit of inspiration during these uncertain times.
Here are this week’s featured boards and pins for you!
- Sesame Street Helping Kids with Autism
- School Employees Could Be Among the First to Get COVID-19 Vaccine
- Largest Meta Study Confirms Children Significantly Less Likely to Catch COVID
- Free Downloadable Halloween Pumpkins Matching Cards Game
- Fall Cryptogram Word Puzzles
- Teaching Asking Questions Through Games
- Book Review: “The Day I Ran Away” By Holly Niner
- Activity of the Week: Patterning and Sequencing with Spiders
- 17 Creative Ways to Decorate a Pumpkin
- Fall Fun: Sensory Acorn Craft & Exploration
- Activity of the Week: Acorn Pumpkins
- Two New Children’s Books for Halloween – ‘Crankenstien’ and ‘Zombelina’
Did you get this link from a a friend, educator or therapist? Sign up for your own copy HERE!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.