NEW! Issue Number 29: Teaching & Therapy Resources for Families at Home
Welcome to Issue number 29 of our special e-letter, “Teaching & Therapy Resources for Homebound Families” (Did you miss our previous issues?| Read them HERE)
Each week, this e-mailer features new resources, articles about this bizarre time we are living in, and great ideas for therapy and learning perfect for families still spending most of their time at home.
Please feel free to forward this resource to other parents, therapists and educators that you think could use a little bit of inspiration during these uncertain times.
Here are this week’s featured boards and pins for you!
- Ed Department Reminds Schools Of IDEA Obligations During Pandemic
- 7 Simple Fall Gross Motor Activities for Your Kids
- Happy Physical Therapy Month – Free Printables
- Halloween Temporal Directions Activity
- Simple Bat Corner Bookmark
- Pumpkin Balloon Sensory Matching
- Printable Halloween Memory Matching Game for Kids
- Autumn Shape Craft
- Articulation Activity Fun with Phobias
- Touch, Feel and Sort Halloween Friends
- Using Survey Monkey for Voting in Speech Therapy
- Building a Strong Core – Halloween Edition
Did you get this link from a a friend, educator or therapist? Sign up for your own copy HERE!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.