NEW! Issue Number 34: Teaching & Therapy Resources for Families at Home
Welcome to Issue number 34 of our special e-letter, “Teaching & Therapy Resources for Homebound Families” (Did you miss our previous issues?| Read them HERE)
Each week, this e-mailer features new resources, articles about this bizarre time we are living in, and great ideas for therapy and learning perfect for families still spending most of their time at home.
Please feel free to forward this resource to other parents, therapists and educators that you think could use a little bit of inspiration during these uncertain times.
Here are this week’s featured boards and items for you!
- COVID-19 Can Worsen OCD in Children and Young People, Study Finds
- Struggling To Connect Through A Screen, Special Ed Teachers Make House Calls
- Thanksgiving PreWriting and Scissors Skills Freebie!
- Turkey Mr. Potato Head
- Gobble, Gobble Prepositions Bingo
- Thanksgiving Turkey Baster Relay
- 25 Thanksgiving Activities For Three-Year Olds
- Paper Punch Color Match Turkey
- Yarn and Pipe Cleaner Turkey Craft for Thanksgiving
- YouTube Channels For Movement – Older Kids
- November Easy Crafts for Speech Therapy
Did you get this link from a a friend, educator or therapist? Sign up for your own copy HERE!
PediaStaff is Hiring!All Jobs
PediaStaff hires pediatric and school-based professionals nationwide for contract assignments of 2 to 12 months. We also help clinics, hospitals, schools, and home health agencies to find and hire these professionals directly. We work with Speech-Language Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, School Psychologists, and others in pediatric therapy and education.